• SAMTEC is a company founded in 1990, specialized in food process machineries and more.
• SAMTEC is a leader in designing and manufacturing high performance machineries for the pastry and sweets manufacturers, mainly Baklawa and sweets.
SAMTEC objective is to deliver high level of production and perfectionism of oriental sweets, specially Baklawa and all its derivatives, such as Fingers, Assiyye, Balloriyye, kol w chkor, etc.
SAMTEC is specialized also in developing Maamoul, Ghraybe and Barazik machineries.
SAMTEC expertise is expanded in the food production machineries as well, such as: Kubbah, Sambousek, and Dumpling.
• SAMTEC produces more than 40 automated systems/machineries,
• Out of which 20 are invented, designed and developed by SAMTEC,
• These automated systems have major impact on improving the sweets manufacturing processes.
SAMTEC expertise goes beyond 30 years in developing the business of the major sweets manufacturers in the Middle East world, and now is serving more than 300 sweets producer worldwide.
SAMTEC works closely with the major sweets manufacturers, in the purpose to:
• Consistently deliver High Quality products, handmade shape for supreme presentation.
• Save Time, increase production capacity and minimize waste.
• Reduce cost of Labor / human power.
SAMTEC is a reference in the oriental sweets manufacturing industry across the Middle East, and offers great expertise and skills in sweets production across the 5 continents.
SAMTEC provides full consultancy services for the sweet businesses development, whether for the start up business, or for expanding business operations.
SAMTEC is also a leader in producing machines such as filling and packaging machines.
SAMTEC offers after sales services for all the machineries and systems, which offers great comfort and peace of mind for all its customers, through a dedicated, well trained team.
SAMTEC adopts the highest technology implemented in the machineries and at the same time is compliant with the international standards for food safety; Therefore, all machineries are CE/UL certified.